Me Me Me Me Me Me

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Authenticity

Good morning my beautiful friends, ☕️💛🍩

Today I wanted to share a little bit about being Authentic!

When I stop and think about how magical and miraculous it is that each person is really unique and beautiful inside and that each person has oh so very different views, opinions, looks, likes and dislikes, interests, hobbies, goals, dreams, purposes, and passions!

I understand that in today’s society I understand how hard authenticity can be. There are days when I want to be Johanna Gaines, a celebrity, or someone on social media but at the end of the day I know that the only one who can be ME is ME!

Here’s some ways to practice authenticity:



🌟 Shine bright
 🌻 be vulnerable
 💛 embrace your imperfections
😎  embrace your inner beauty
✨be your one true self



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.