Me Me Me Me Me Me

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

2019: Year of Hope

Happy Year of hope for a cure of Huntingtons Disease!

I have to be a little honest with every one this morning I felt sad and lonely and wondering if I deserve love and a spouse and a family like it seems that every one I know has, but then my mom reminded  me of all of the thousands of incredible clinical trials going on in the HD community and a cure is so close that you e tcan almost taste it and that I’m only 28 and most people meet their spouses in their 30s!

Garth Brooks said it best, Our lives are better left in chance,  I could have missed the pain but I’d had to miss the dance and I would not miss this for the world!

I celebrated New Years last night with my moms family then today I went to the mall with my mom and it was a beautiful and sunny day!

My medical marijuana card has had a massive impact on all of my symptoms and has changed my life and made me feel normal and have energy again! Yay yay thank God because I was at a point where I was getting frustrated!

My word of the year:

- HOPE

My goals for the year:
- blog once a week because it’s really beneficial hfor me to write my story and get all of my feelings and frustrations out
- do yoga 5 times a week because before I got sick I did it and I miss it and it is beneficial to me and I can do it better now that my balance is better thanks to the medical marijuana

I hope that you have a passion filled New Year,
Alexandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.