Me Me Me Me Me Me

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

5 year blogirthday

Happy 5 years of blogging to Living With Passion!

This week marks 5 years of my dream come true!

I completely underestimated how much awareness I would raise, how many lives I would impact and how much my own life would change.

In honor of the 5 years of blogging I am going to rebrand and one of my best friends whose my Kappa Delta sista-friends Alice who did my original brand design is going  to do it once again free for me!
You

Of course you can look forward to more  of my HD journey, living with passion, self help, and life updates but I am adding Fashion and Lifestyle to the new Living With Passion brand!

I am going to be blogging on Monday Wednesday and Fridays so look for those posts and my launch.

I am oh so estatic about the rebrand!

Always remember that our stories matter, sending love and light,
Alexandra Kathleen Boothby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.